Going to drama school is often a dream in itself – but life after graduation can be tough. During drama school, your year was previously segmented into terms, which gave you structure and goals. Now, absolutely ALL of your life is ahead of you, without being conveniently broken down into bite-sized chunks. Secondly, you have just done your showcase and it might have felt like all your dreams of securing an agent hung on this three-minute opportunity to shine. The pressure can feel intense.
- Event – Solving the Problem You’re Brilliant But No One Knows You Exist 28th November 2023
- Event – Get Turbo Charged for 2024 28th November 2023
- Unshakeable Self Belief 14th September 2023
- Discover Your Brand 14th September 2023
- Event – London Actors’ Career Summit 26th April 2023