Date: Tuesday April 21st 2020
Location: Flux Gym, London
When asked what they look for aside from talent, casting directors replied confidence. Confidence is crucial for audition success but it is also an invaluable skill that you can use in all areas of your life. So how do you get it?
In this powerful two-hour workshop, I will teach you how you can be more confident, feel more confident and emanate confidence even when you’re nervous or afraid.
At this talk you will learn:
- How confidence relates to your success
- What creates confidence and how to replicate it, no matter what the scenario
- How the brain works and how to use this knowledge to bring about change
- Simple tricks and tools to take back your personal power.
- Turning mistakes into magic – what to do when things don’t go to plan
- Handling criticism and judgement (internal and external)
- Dealing with nerves and fear
- The true confidence order
To book click here to join The Flux Gym