Get Turbocharged for 2020:
How to create a more successful 2020.
The early New Year is a fantastic time to take an assessment of where we are, where we want to go and brainstorm creative and exciting ideas on how to close that gap in 2020. Together with The Actors Guild, I will be delivering a workshop to help you get ready to move on from 2019 and burst into 2020 with vigour, enthusiasm and – more importantly – a plan for success.
In this workshopI will cover:
- How to set goals that empower rather than deplete you for 2020. What is important and what is just busy work?
- The difference between a vision and goals.
- How to take risks and handle failure the right way. Yes there is a right way!
- How to do a career review for 2019 to build on the successes and address the challenges. What worked? What didn’t?
- The biggest mistake actors make when it comes to judging their results. How to truly measure success.
- How to stay emotionally resilient and confident through the ups and downs of acting life.
When: Tuesday 21st January 2-5pm
Where: Spotlight Leicester Square
For Tickets go to the Actors Guild Website here