Get Turbocharged for 2019:
How to create a more successful 2019.
The time between now and the New Year is a fantastic time to take an assessment of where we are, where we want to go and brainstorm creative and exciting ideas on how to close that gap in 2019. Together with Casting Days, I will be delivering a talk to help you get ready to move on from 2018 and burst into 2019 with vigour, enthusiasm and – more importantly – a plan for success.
In this seminar I will cover:
- How to do a career review for 2018 to build on the successes and address the challenges. What worked? What didn’t?
- The biggest mistake actors make when it comes to judging their results. How to truly measure success.
- How to set goals that empower rather than deplete you for 2019. What is important and what is just busy work?
- How to take risks and handle failure the right way. Yes there is a right way!
- The difference between a vision and goals.
- How to stay emotionally resilient and confident through the ups and downs of acting life.
When: Tuesday 27th November at 6.30pm
Where: Town Hal Hotel, London E2 9NP
Buy Tickets Here